Welcome to my About Me page. My name is Charles Holmes. My friends call me Chuck.
I am an author, blogger, network marketing professional and Certified Small Business Coach. My greatest passion is entrepreneurship.
I’m currently 41-years young and live in sunny Florida with my sexy wife, Rachel. Here are a few things about me:
I grew up in small town Maine: Skowhegan, Maine to be exact. It’s located in central Maine and has about 8k to 10k residents. It was a great place to grow up. I had a wonderful childhood.
I enjoyed hunting, fishing, and going to summer camp. I was always outdoors doing things with my friends. I wrestled in high school, but was NOT very good at it.
My dad was an entrepreneur and my mom stayed home to raise my brother (Ben) and I. After graduating high school in 1995 I enlisted in the Army Reserve.
- Graduated Basic Training and AIT at Fort Jackson, South Carolina
- Graduated from Northern Virginia Community College with an Associate’s Degree in General Studies
- Served in The Old Guard, the Army’s Presidential Escort unit, for about 2.5 years
- Earned my Bachelor’s Degree in Politics from SUNY Potsdam
- Became a member of Sigma Pi fraternity
- Earned my commission as a Second Lieutenant in the U.S. Army Quartermaster Corps
- Earned my Master’s Degree in Management from Troy University
- Was first introduced to network marketing (Amway was my first company)
- Deployed to Iraq as part of the initial invasion with the 4th Infantry Division
- Became a Certified Small Business Coach
- Published my first few books
- Got married and divorced
- Became a father (son: Devant)
- Deployed to Kosovo for 16-months as part of Operation Enduring Freedom
- Discovered that I was born to be an entrepreneur
The two most important things that happened to me in my 20’s were being introduced to network marketing and meeting my first real mentor: Gus Perna. Those two events happened around the same time in my life (I was 24). I always like to tell people there is my life BEFORE those two events and my life now. Those two things AWAKENED the giant and producer within me.
- Married my wife, Rachel in 2007
- Started building websites online (I now have three successful websites)
- Built up a large eBay business, which we still do today (we have around 5k items listed for sale)
- Published around 10-12 books
- Moved to Florida to escape the rat race (so glad we did this)
- Resigned my commission from the Army (as a Major) to pursue my entrepreneurial passions
- Bounced around the MLM Industry a little bit trying to find the right opportunity
- Started podcasting; I currently have about 800 episodes on iTunes
The two most important things that happened to me in my 30s were marrying my wife Rachel and moving to Florida. Those two things gave me stability and purpose.
- Achieved success in network marketing (currently the top recruiter and top rep in my company)
- Learned how to relax and enjoy life (thank you Florida)
- Figured out my true calling; to write, teach and serve others
- I’m only a year into my 40’s, so I’ll keep you in the loop
I’m currently the owner and webmaster of:
I’m currently the top recruiter and top rep in my MLM Company. In my free time, I enjoy reading, writing, walking, fishing, hunting, watching Netflix and spending time with my wife, Rachel. If you would like to get in touch with me, please visit the contact me page.
Start Your Own Money Making Website
Starting my own money making website was one of the best business decisions I ever made. If you want to make money online or learn how to build your own money making website, I highly suggest you use this platform. They will teach you how to set your website up, find the right niche, write great articles, promote your website and make money. I use this service myself and absolutely love it.